Skip to content

what you say

August 30, 2011
 Countin like 
     they 
say 

        Wher days 
            what you 
say

What 
  you 
       say, 
just say 
   what you never 
          evaluate

           When I 
   wait 

         We dedicate 
          that you say, hey say what 
        you 
         say

When 
 I wanna get 
that 
 you say, 

            We dedicate

            What you 
need today, 
     just say, hey, get they

 
 

8/26/2011, selections from charecter generation, 4-grams markov chained, 30% chance of inserting a newline after a word, 70% chance of inserting 7 ± 7 initial spaces, generator: charNG, text: Slum Village “Get Dis Money.”

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: